Omar Ruiz, apartment investor interview to talk about his experience.
This is a previous apartment investor interview done for educational purposes.
The following subjects are covered in this educational interview that will help other apartment investors:
- His experience as property manager and apartment investor
- How he started
- How he bought his first property using hard money
- The benefits of partnerships for an apartment investor
- The important people to have on your real estate investing team
- Strategies to improve your net operating income (NOI)
- His analogy about taking the leap of faith
Copyright ©2021 LeRu Investments LLC. All Rights Reserved
Was this interview helpful? Leave us a comment below and tell us your thoughts.
See The Video Below about Where Omar Ruiz Started in Property Management
Where We Started in Property Management
Before becoming an apartment investor, we were managing properties.
This is the first property we started managing. It’s a 7 unit apartment complex located in Riverside California. This property gave us the opportunity to learn how to properly manage a complex, how to lease, and how to run a good operation.