Real Estate Market Cycles Presentation June 18th
Do you wish you bought real estate in California when it was able to cashflow, between 2009-2013? Do you know why real estate values in California spiked soon afterwards? ITS THE REAL ESTATE MARKET CYCLES!
But guess what?
The same cycle that California went through, happens in every other market across the country and you can take advantage of it. You can buy properties that cashflow and that will naturally appreciate because of the moves in the market cycle.
Omar Ruiz is a commercial real estate investor and property manager, that’s been doing deals locally and in two other states and will be talking about how he uses the market cycles to guide his investing strategy.
The following topics will be covered:
- Why real estate market cycles are important to your real estate investment activities and how the market cycle can help and hurt you.
- What are Emerging Markets
- When to get in and out of your market
- How to keep an eye-out for changes in the market cycles
- Different strategies to apply for different market cycles
- How the expansion phase of the market cycle gets going
- What causes the decline in the market cycle
- The sources of information to know what phase of the market cycle you’re at
This will be an informative presentation covering a topic that is important for real estate investing.
As a bonus Omar will share one of his techniques for using the U.S. Census website to research distant out-of-state markets. This technique is something no one else knows how to use because he didn’t learn this from any real estate person but in college in his market research studies. This one technique could take the fear out of exploring other markets.
Copyright ©2021 LeRu Investments LLC. All Rights Reserved
This event will take place on June 18th in Fountain Valley, California. Details of event are on our RSVP site.
RSVP is required through our dedicated site CLICK HERE
Did we leave anything out? Leave A Comment Below…