Apartments are the back-up housing choice as:
- Young people move out of their parents’ homes and the eco-boom generation (born 1981-2004), move into adulthood.
- Increasing employment allows people living at home out of economic necessity, to get their own place.
- Students graduate from college
- The Immigrant population increases
- Workers staffing new factories move into nearby neighborhoods.
- Financial challenges limit the ability to qualify for homeownership and create the need for temporary and affordable long-term housing.
To find out how you can participate in apartment investing and generate cashflow, submit a contact request on our Contact Us page. Include a comment for us to answer and Omar Ruiz or Jeffrey Spindler will reach out to you